We have made a number of changes to protect our volunteers and customers, including installing Perspex screens round the reception counter, installing an automatic hand sanitizer dispenser near the front door and a deep clean of the Library.
We have introduced a number of new processes and procedures to keep our customers safe. Everything will be clearly signposted in the library, but here are the main things to note:
1. Please sanitize your hands when entering the Library
2. Track and trace – you will need to provide your name and contact number when you arrive.
3. There is a screen installed round the front desk. This is for added protection for Library users.
4. Please always wear a face covering whilst you are in the library.
5. A maximum of 5 customers plus volunteers are allowed in the library at one time. Please wait in a socially distanced manner outside if necessary.
6. Please place returned books in the box in front of the counter. These books will be left in quarantine for 3 days (72 hours).
7. Toilets are open for customers to use. Please clean all areas touched with wipes after use.
8. Please note we are not accepting donations of books at the moment.